This module is designed for book keeping.The key feature of this module is that the General Ledger, Current Account Box and Tax Books are fully integrated. This means that you enter a document only once, since the software will use it anywhere necessary in the program wherever necessary.
The General Ledger allows you to manage the general ledger and all its accompanying documents:
– current account book (book of received and outgoing invoices, cash books, …) – bookkeeping journal – analytical and general cards – balance sheets (analytical, general, gross balance sheet, business reports, financial reports for the Agency of Public Legal Records and Related Services …) – export data from the general ledger and import in another place – import bank outputs
Current Account Box
The current account book is an integral part of the general ledger and not som ekind of an independent module, wich you could transfer data from into the general ledger. Documents that are entered into the current account book are automatically recorded in the general ledger and vice versa. Documents that are entered in the general ledger are automacially recorded in the current account book if they have such status in the code book of the types of documents.
There are following modules at your disposition in the current account book:
– an overview of unpaid and late paid invoices – analytical cards – calculation of lost interests for unpaid and late paide invoices – preparing transfer forma – partners cards – opened statements – loan interests calculation – trade by sales specialists – mutual compensations – several copies and recapitulations: warnings for debtors, open statements form, …
Foreign Exchange Current Account Book
Foreign Exhange Current Account Box are a part of the General Ledger and the Current Account Book, not an independent module. The data is transfered into the general ledger and allows you to conduct foreign exchange payments. The documents you add in the current account box are automatically written in the general ledger and vice versa, if the documents in the general ledger have such a status defined in the code book of documents. If you have defined the foreign exchange in a particular document or statement, this information will appear automatically on foreign exchange analytical cards.
The program can calculate exchange rates differences, at your disposal are also:
– partners cards by each foreign exchange, – recalculation of invoices at the end of the year, – reports for your Central Bank – foreign exchange analytical cards, – mutual foreign exchange compensations,…
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Allows you to manage your book of received invoices and your book of sent invoices for VAT. Both books are designed as a sheet, allowing for much easier, and user-friendly viewing, searching and analysing data. There are several extra copies to control tax records at each one.
From the book of received invoices the following copies are at your disposal:
– book of received invoices – special record about import – earnings within community – purchases, which can assessed at home (the program writes out domestic purchases, which can be assessed, or that part of domestic invoices, which is assessed) ) – VAT, which should not be deducted (the program writes out the invoices without VAT deducted) – acquisition value of other assets (the program writes out invoices and advance invoices for assets) – acquisition value of assets – real estate (the program writes out invoices or advance invoices for real estate assets)
There are following copies available in the book of sent invoices:
– book of sent invoices – sales within community, – quarter report, – selling to final customers (the program writes out entries where VAT was calculated to final customers) – selling to taxpayers (the program writes out entries, where VAT was calcualted to taxpayers)) – export (the program writes out invoices, which were booked in column 9) – personal use
You have many modules in Reports, which you can easily access the desired data with. At your disposal:
– bookkeeping journal, – analytical and general cards, – balance sheets: an overview of analytical and general balance sheets, balance sheets in subgroups and classes (an overview of balance sheets in a foreign currency is also possible), – cards from balance sheets overview, – business reports printouts, – financial reports for the Agency for Public Legal Records and Related Services
The module Assets is a fully independent module. What does it offer?
– code book of assets, – calculation of monthly assets amortisation, – invoices printouts: monthly assets amortisations, new assets activations, removed assets, calculation of amortisation for private entrepreneurs … – rekapitulacije obračuna po kontih in stroškovnih mestih v različnih variantah – assets cards – automatic transfer into general ledger – simulation of balance sheets for assets (for creating balance sheets for assets amortisations for desired periods).
This module, too, is very easy to use and really well organised and manageable.
Maintenance of fixed assets
The upgrading of fixed assets is the maintenance of these assets. You can keep your own fixed asset records, you can work on maintenance tasks and internal maintenance orders.
Salaries and Personel register
Salaries are completely open and adjustable by criteria set by you and are intended for calculating the employees’ salaries. Here, too, is a link to the ledger, so it is possible to export the calculated salaries into the ledger when you are sure that they have been calculated properly. The very personal income calculation is identical to the calculation that is mandatory. Possible is also to print out different payment lists. The module offers all reports for Tax Administration, Health Insurance Company, income tax copies, employment reports and a bunch of other additional reports for analysis.
Personel register includes, apart from the data needed for balance sheet for salaries (years of service, basic salary, reliefs, transportation, lunch, loans …), many other additional data that allow you to simply and effectively keep your personel register in the company.
This is a simple module to write out and overview the tranfer forms. It is connected with other modules which also send their forms here. The software can create a file with transfer warrants for you that you can easily import into a banking programme (e.g. ProKlik), but it can also create a bookkeeping document.
This module is designed for bigger companies and those that have a lot of travels.
Each voyage is managed on its own travel warrant and each travel warrant is transfered into the general ledger independently. The speciality of this module is that have one warrant opened for multiple travels that you want to enter into the document. Our software calculates the travel expenses and writes out a recapitulation of travels for that particular warrant.
Only the recapitulation of expenses will be transfered into the general ledger.
Purchases of Materials
This module is designed for booking your material acquisitions. Totgether with modules Warehouse and Bookkepping it forms a great package, because the module Purchase is connected with the Warehouse – meaning that commitment is not your concern any more. It can create commitments from orders, order confirmations or requests.
It consists of the following modules:
Purchase Plan for Material
You can create your own purchase plans and control their realisation. A simple transfer from the Production Plan to the Purchase Plan for Material is also possible. From this plan you can transfer the data into Orders of Material.
Requests for Material
You can create your own requests, which you send to your suppliers. From the Requests you can transfer data into Confirmations, Order or Wholesale/Retail Commitment.
Orders of Material
You can create orders, which you can send to suppliers. The software remembers the ordered quantity and writes it out at your will. A simple data transfer from the Purchase Plan or Request into Orders is also possible. And you can transfer the data from your order into Order Confirmations or Wholesale/Retail Commitment.
Order Confirmations for Material
You create confirmations which you received from your suppliers. A simple data transfer from Order or Request into Confirmations is also possible. And from Confirmations you can easily transfer data into Wholesale/Retail Material Commitment.
Purchases of Goods
This module is designed for booking your goods acquisition. Together with modules Warehouse and Bookkeeping it forms a great package, because the module Purchase is connected with the Warehouse – meaning that commitment is not your concern any more. It can create commitments from orders, order confirmations or requests.
It consists of the following modules:
Purchase Plan for Goods
You can create your own purchase plans and control their realisation. You can transfer data from your plan into Orders.
Request for Goods
It is possible to create requests, which you can send to your suppliers. From Request you can transfer data to Order, Confirmation and Wholesale/Retail Commitment.
Orders of Goods
You can create orders, which you can send to suppliers. The software remembers the ordered quantity and writes it out at your will. A simple data transfer from the Purchase Plan or Request into Orders of goods is also possible. And you can transfer the data from your order into Order Confirmations or Wholesail/Retail Commitment.
Order Confirmations of Goods
You create confirmations, which you received from your suppliers. A simple data transfer from Order or Request into Confirmations is also possible. And from COnfirmations you can easily transfer data into Wholesale/Retail Goods Commitment.
This module allows you work in sales; the informations about these documents are extremely broad. Together with the modules Warehouse and Ledger it forms a great package, making your production of invoices not your concern anymore. You can produce invoices from reservations, confirmations of customer’s orders, orders themselves or offers.
It consists of the following modules:
You can create optional (weekly, monthly …) sales plans and control their realisation and the needs for products for a certain plan.
Offers/Pro Forma Invoices
You can make offers or pro forma invoices – the software remembers the quantity on the offer (pro forma invoice respectively) for each produc, allowing you to always see, how many there are offered. Since the offers are not obligatory, the software won’t reduce your stock.
In this module you insert orders you receive from customers. The software remembers the ordered quantity and writes it out at your command. An easy transfer from Offer/Pro Forma Invoices is also possible.
Confirming Customers’ Orders
This module lets you confirm customers’ orders. A simple transfer of data from Offers or Received Orders is also possible. The software remembers the confirmed quantity and writes it out at your will.
You create reservations – the software stocks up with the required quantity of those products, meaning that those products will not be on stock anymore, yet you can look how many there are reserved. A simple data transfer from Offer, Order, or Order Confirmation is also possible.
In this module you produce invoices. A simple transfer from Offers is of course possible.
You can create and produce advance invoices in this module. When delivering goods, you can simply transfer the advance invoice onto a delivery note, and the software will produce you an invoice with advance.
This module is designed to calculate lost interests, you only need to enter the prescribed monthly rates. Based on the latter the software automatically calculates the default rate for unpaid or late paid invoices.
A more useful option is to produce an invoice directly from Current Account Box:
– book of sent invoices – partner’s card – opened rates (unpaid invoices)
– book of sent invoices – partner’s card (late paid invoices)
The module Cash register is designed to produce invoices for your customers and taxpayers in the retail sector – using only your computer. And the software will transfer your data automatically into your Stock and Ledger.
In this module you can:
– the possibility of managing several types of payment (credit card, cash, …) – automatic printout of the checks specification for the bank – an overview of creditors – review and re-print today’s invoices – checking and printing old invoices – review and print out conclusions – printout of the balance at the box office – the ability to use a barcode reader, …
It is designed to manage your cash register (register income, expenditure and books). This module is also connected with your Current Account Box, meaning that you can close a produced invoice in Current Account Box with a register income already.
At the end of the day, when you finish your register journal, the program creates a bookkeeping document and sends it to the current account box and ledger. The software allows you to book different types of register journals, and every type of register has its own document numbering, its own accounts and its own type of a bookkeeping document.
They are of great importance for shopkeepers, in order to book their Purchases and Sales of goods. Our software enables you to manage ledgers in wholesale or retail stores.
Every arrival of goods, products, semi-finished products and material into warehouse is recorded with receipts, and the program automatically increases the stock. The receipts are connected with cards, so that the program can book changes of stock on cards. The receipts consist of the following modules:
Receiving of Goods (wholesale) – calculations and receiving sheets
You create your receiving sheets of goods – the program helps you by forming sales price with VAT and corrects your stock. A simple data transfer from confirmation, order or request of goods is also possible. Automatic transfer into Current Account Box.
Receiving of Goods (retail) – calculations and receiving sheets
You create your receiving sheets of goods – the program helps you by forming retail sales price with VAT and corrects your stock. A simple data transfer from confirmation, order or request of goods is also possible. Automatic transfer into Current Account Box.
Receiving of Material
You create your receiving sheets of material – the program corrects your stock. A simple data transfer from confirmation, order or request of materialis also possible. Automatic transfer into Current Account Box. If you do not want to have receiving invoices transfered into Current Account Box, you can use modules for receiving material and wholesale goods.
Return of Products from Customers
The module is designed to work with the returns of products from customers. You can open your own return warehouse to conduct returned products. A simple transfer of data from order or customers’ orders confirmation is possible.
Internal Receiving of Wholesale Goods
The module is designed for internal transfer within the wholesale warehouse. The stock in that warehouse is therefore increased.
Internal Receiving of Retail Goods
The module is designed for internal transfer within the retail warehouse. The stock in that warehouse is therefore increased.
Internal Receiving of Goods (material, (semi-)finished products)
The module is designed for internal transfer within the warehouse for material, products and semi-finished products. The stock in that warehouse is therefore increased.
The module is designed for issuing the goods and products. The program automatically reduces the stock of issued items. Here you can also print uot and send invoices to your customers. You can even make a simple data transfer from offers, orders, order confirmations or reservations, into a delivery note.
Internal Issue of Wholesale Goods
The module is used for internal transfer of items from the warehouse. The stock in that warehouse is decreased.
Internal Issue of Retail Goods
The module is used for internal transfer of items from the warehouse. The stock in that warehouse is decreased.
Internal Issue of Goods (material, (semi-)finished products)
The module is used for internal transfer of items from the warehouse for material, products and semi-finished products. The stock in that warehouse is decreased.
Return of Wholesale Goods to Supplier
The module is designed to work with complaints – the goods we returned to suppliers. You can open your own return warehouse to conduct returned wholesale goods. A simple transfer of data from order, order confirmation or requests is also possible.
Return of Material to Supplier
The module is designed to work with complaints – the material that we returned to the suppliers. You can open your own returned warehouse to conduct returned material. A simple trasnfer of data from order, order confirmation or material requests is also possible.
Issue of Products
The logic of this module is the same as working with Delivery Notes. The only difference is that here an automatic transfer into Current Account Box is not possible.
In this module you conduct your cards of products, semi-finished products, material and goods. For each product etc. you have a dedicated card with all changes to be seen (receipt, issue …). Here are all data from warehouse documents automatically. By recapitulating data and moving items you can get the desired informations immediately.
Cards consist of the following modules:
– cards of products, – cards of semi-finished products, – cards of material, – cards of wholesale goods, – cards of retail goods, – cards of goods – commission.
In this module you can view your stock of products, semi-finished products, material and goods (wholesale, retail, commission). An insight into joint stock in the company is possible, also to see the stock in particular warehouse and to see a particular item. The program records all other documents, too. Thereby you can view the ordered quantity, confirmed quantity, reservation and quantity on launched work orders.
The following modules are at your disposal:
– stock of products, – stock of semi-finished products, – stock of material, – stock of wholesale items, – stock of retail items, – stock of goods – commmission.
Inventories are dividied into separate modules:
Inventory of goods (wholesale and retail)
The program corrects your stock of goods and writes down into cards and books all changes that were made.
Inventory of products, semi-finished products and material
With inventory, the software automatically corrects the stock of products, semi-finished products and material currently in stock. In the program there are two possible ways of entering inventory:
– You can use stock transfer where you have little changes (inventory highs and lows) in the stock. The program alone can transfer all your stock from the code book of items, so that you can correct the stock of only those items, of which stock actually differs from the booked stock.
– Transfer of zero stock (zero stock) – in this case you enter inventory for every separate item first, and then you make a transfer of zero stock. Thereby the program looks up which item codes have been entered on inventory, and the stock of the rest of the items is set on 0.
Record of Price Changes in Retail
This module is desigend to work with price changes in retail. You can add new retail prices of your items, and you can have an overview of your old stock and the old retail price of particular items.
This module is designed to conduct and supervise production. Before you begin, you need to enter standards for producing every (semi-)finished product.
The module Production consists of the following parts:
In this module you can create production plans. It is possible to analyse the material and assets requests and control their realisation based on working orders. Apart from that you can analyse the time requests of a certain production plan. From the production plan and defined standards the software will automatically create a working order and a material purchase plan.
Standards are a very useful addition – you can connect purchase, production and sales. You can create a standard for every product.
You can compose in depth (product – semi-finished product – semi-finished … – material), which allows for a better order and clarity. Each product can have severl types of a bill of material.
The module calculates the consumption of material and assets for a particular product (and the same for all the semi-finished products composing the finished product) and writes out its current price.
You can also create routings and controlling procedures to control particular parametres which you have defined. You can change your standards and print them out. Extremely strong is also a connection with the general ledger, invoices and the warehouse.
Work orders add a precise overview of your stock (finished and semi-finished products, material). In thi smodule you create work orders. The program creates an issue note (-) or a handover note (+). You can write out everything on screen or on a printer.
A very strong tool in this module is material and assets consumption overview, which calculates the material and assets requested for a specific order. A simple transfer from production plan is also possible.
Work Orders for Disassembly
The logic of WO for disassembly is opposite to the logic of creating WO in production. On a work order for disassembly you can enter those products that will be destroyed or disassembled. This way you can track for every product, how much material was extracted from a disassembled product (e.g. old paper would be destroyed, but the material would be reused in production). The program automatically created a return note of material (+) and a work order for disassembly (-).
Issue Notes of Material
With isue notes you can reduce material in production. An important fact is also the work order, on which you used the material, because the program makes an after-calculation when finishing an order and calculates the price of the products that were produced.
Handover Notes for Products
You can transport products from production to warehouse with handover notes. An important information is therefore the work order, from which the products are, because the program makes an after-calculation after finishing the order, and even calculates the price of products that were produced.
Return of Material
With this document you can transfer material to the warehouse, so that you can reuse it in production. An important information is therefore the work order for disassembly, because from this document you will obtain the informations, how much material was made from the work order for disassembly.
With product disassembly you reduce the number products in production. An important information is therefore the work order for disassembly, where all those products are from.
Job cards are an upgrade of work orders, because they provide you with an accurate overview of employees’ work. In this module you enter daily tasks for each worker. At the end of the day you need to enter the actual quantity of produced items. The program stores the data in the work order, meaning that you have in insight in the current realisation of the work order all the time. Based on the standards the program calculates a norm for a worker that day, too.
(Touch) Working records
The module Working Records is designed to enter accomplished work operations from the work order. Operations on the work order can be automatically prepared based on standards (defined routings), so that by entering finished operations the program needs only the ID number. Analysing the time consumation in work orders you can track current realistions of operations for every work order.
There is also a Touch Working records module that is designed and adapted to work on touch screens, which in a very short time gives us information about the beginning and the end of the employee’s work, registration, confirmation, removal deadlock and registration of arrival and departures from work.
The production planning module is designed to facilitate the planning of purchase / production / sales. The program allows planning by weeks, months, days or various combinations (the planning methods are explained in more detail below).
An example of a production planning process per week:
• Planning by weeks: the program for each item (material / semi-finished product / product) shows the stock at the beginning of the week, how much it will be sold, how much is done, how much it’s spent, and what is the end of weekend stock. In this way, all three services (sales, purchasing and production) can look at where there are some deficit. More data is defined in PIS, it is easier to decide what and when we will work.
• The starting point for everything is sales data or minimum stocks. The sale must define what products are needed by weeks or at least by months, what should be the minimum stock of products always in stock. Production with the purchase can define what minimum quantity of material is needed (always in stock), what are the order quantities and delivery times. In the case of semi-finished products, minimum stocks and optimal production quantities can also be determined.
• On the basis of these data, production plans the production of semi-finished products that they need at the final stage of assembly of products.
• Based on the needs of the components for these semi-finished products, the production needs the “fourth products” and therefore plans to make quantities for them.
• In the end you get information on the materials needed by weeks ! Purchases on this basis make orders to suppliers and also enter them into the PIS.
• We now have all the necessary data in the plan. If the supplier can’t deliver a particular material within the time that we need, this is seen in the plan, and production has to change its plan so that certain semi-finished products work later when the material comes into stock. For this reason, the production of finished products can also be moved, and sales will be timely received, informing the buyer that the delivery will be delayed.
Analyses are a powerful tool designed to analyse your business.
In the General Ledger Analysis the software shows data that he receives from certain modules. Here are shown all data you need for you business. On the existing data you can make searches as you like, export, printout and control your data.
Given the options and the openness of analyses we can name this module as the CEO information system.
You can analyse some accounting records:
– income statement (income, expenses, profit) – balance sheet (assets, liabilites to the sources of assets) – income and expenses, – prepare your own markers and correct the existing ones, – customers and suppliers, – make optional business reports (on existing templates or set up as you like)
Analysis of other modules (partners, wholesail/retail items, (semi-) finished products, material): in each product analysis you can view data with different statuses of separate documents and even access to a certain document. Of course you can filter, export and printout your data just like in any other analysis.
Tasks and electronic archiving of data
The module of tasks is intended for the management of tasks, services, received mail (invoices, bids, contracts, …) or projects. For each task (orders, service, mail or project) you can record any number of events. In each event, you can write down a worker who has done something and a responsible worker to continue.
With tasks, you can monitor at any time, in which stage the individual task is located and who is responsible for it. The tasks of the task are the codes: the types of tasks, the status of tasks, and the procedures for tasks.
Tasks are also related to various documents that appear in a particular stage of the business process. You can easily scan the received documentation that you want to run in the software package (scan it), and later, you can also view and print it. An overview of a scanned document is possible through reviewing a particular document (eg invoices received or issued in saldakonts, booklet in the master book, …) or a specific module for data capture.
The software package allows you to manage tasks on several possible ways you can choose yourself. In order to make the decision easier, we have shown all the ways on the examples.
Tasks can be used as:
1. Posting tasks (tasks, services, inboxes or projects) in a task book; 2. Automatic posting through the invoice book; 3. Posting tasks and transferring into book of incoming invoices 4. Automatic tasks posting thru book of incoming invoices.
The module of the project assignment consists of tasks that can be simultaneously implemented in parallel. Because tasks couldn’t solve this problem, this module was developed. Project tasks can be used independently, the real power is only displayed in conjunction with tasks.
PocketPis is an app running on mobile terminals (handheld computers) in WLAN (wireless) networks. A simply and user-friendly designed interface allows you to work in the following modules:
Issue notes for material and Handover notes for material (Production),
Order to Supplier (Purchase),
Customer’s Order (Sales),
Delivery Notes in Inventory (Warehouse).
Your hand held computer has 2 possible ways of entering a document:
a manual entry of delivery note
an automatic document creating by scanning bar codes on the basis of forecasts of issues and acquisitions
You can only scan items that you have specified in the announcements (acquisitions or edits).
You can optionally correct, alter or add data in your handheld computer, and the data can also be written through Wi-Fi directly into the database. Comunication between the handheld computer and the server (client) is bilateral, and also, all the data is written or read in/from the same database.
The presence module allows you to manage and monitor presence at the workplace. Thus, you can monitor and define for each employee all the determinants that are important for managing and supervising the presence of employees at the workplace. Presence indexes are the basis for the TIME@PIS module. The presence consists of the following modules:
• attendance registration types index (coming to work/leaving work, official exit/return, private exit/return,…) • events (regular work, business trip, regular leave, illness, …) • working hour types (fixed – industrial WT, sliding – moving WT) • working schedules (preparation of a timetable for the whole year) • employee work schedules (preparation of employee schedules) • daily attendance (analysis of the presence of employees) • attendance card (employee attendance on the selected day) • attendance plan (preparation of the presence plan)
Time & PIS
We provide 3 ways to register working hours using the Attendance module:
• Registration with a card and a tablet – this is the easiest and fastest way to register at arrivals and departures. Recording takes place classically with a card (pendant) on the tablet. Module The presence is directly linked to the Personnel Record and Payments II, therefore there is no need to export records of hours. • registration via computer – this method allows employees to input working time records through the computer. This method is suitable for businesses with a small number of employees where the installation of an identification card and tablet wouldn’t be economical. • Registration on GSM phone – this is the latest and the newest way to register. To register, you need to have a Wi-Fi connection or data transfer enabled.
The module is intended for managing reservations (eg. rooms, apartments, …), guest registrations, occupancy of booking places and invoicing. It consists of two codes: Reservation sources where you can define all the sources of reservations and reservation types. The reservation system is linked to a calendar where you can edit your reservations for the selected period (daily, weekly, monthly).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Set by Google to distinguish users.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.